White Linen Pillow Cover with Red Stripes and Tassels
£44.82 – £76.50
Modern White linen pillow cover with Red stripes and tassels. Sewn from 100% Eco-friendly White linen and designed with Red cotton lines and White-Red tassels. Every detail on this cover is made by hand, even the tassels! Inspired by the simple timeless Scandinavian look. The season’s must have modern home decor piece! Also great decorative pillow cover for Modern Farmhouses.
D E T A I L S
*FABRIC and COLOUR:
Front: 100% Eco friendly White Linen. 100% Red Cotton lines
Back: 100% Eco friendly White Linen.
Tassel: 100% Cotton yarn (White and Red)
!!!Ideal fabric for sensitive skin: hypoallergenic, anti-static, dirt, bug and moth resistant!!!
!!High quality natural linen (international certificate of compliance with environmental requirements of Oeko-Tex Standard 100)!!
*CLOSURE: Envelope closure
*Pillow insert is SOLD SEPARATELY!
If you can’t find the colour or size you are looking for please feel free to contact us, and we are happy to personalise a piece just for you.
This pillow cover is MADE TO ORDER just for you! Lead time: 1-2 WEEKS.
In case you need the product sooner, please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
*Actual colours may vary from those shown due to the nature of photographing and monitor colour settings.
*Please read shop policies carefully before placing an order.
© All ideas and designs are property of Linen and Stripes.
This work CANNOT BE DUPLICATED OR COPIED.
- 1 item: We ship UK orders with Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed Service with a delivery aim of 2-3 working days!
- 2 or more products: In case of multiple items we use Royal Mail 1st class Signed Service with a delivery aim of 1 working day!
- 1 item we use Royal Mail International Standard Service with a delivery aim of 5-7 working days. No tracking number provided!
- 2 or more items: we use Royal Mail International Tracked Service with a delivery aim of 5-7 working days! Tracking number is provided!
- 1 item we use Royal Mail InternationalStandard Service with a delivery aim of 3-5 working days. No tracking number provided!
- 2 or more items: we use Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed Service with a delivery aim of 5-7 working days! Tracking number is provided!
- Wash: It can be machine or hand wash (no dry cleaning needed). Wash linen on low temperatures in lukewarm (30°C) or cold water. Only use mild detergents.
- Dry: Linen can be machine tumble dried on low heat or you can simply hang or lay flat to dry.
- Iron: Linen doesn’t require any ironing if you love the natural creases of the fabric. In case you thing a piece is really wrinkled you can iron the fabric when it is still dump on medium heat.
- Store: Store your linen products in dry and cool place. It is a moth resistant fabric, so you don’t have to worry about any insects. Do not use plastic bags for linen storage, as linen is a natural textile it needs breathing!