The production time is 1-2 weeks for pillow covers, bags, storage baskets, napkins and it is 3-4 weeks for quilted linen bedspreads. Each of our products are handmade in our UK based studio.
In case you need your order faster, please do not hesitate to contact us, we will do our best and rush your order for no additional fee!
If you can’t find the size and colour you are looking for please contact us, let us know what you have in mind and we are happy to create a custom order for you.
The inserts are not included in our prices, only the cushion covers are. Please contact us in case you want to add an insert to your order!
At the moment, we only sell cushion covers in our shop. However, if a customer prefers we can add inserts for an additional cost.
The reason we prefer to sell only the covers is to save on the shipping cost. Adding an insert to the cover means a larger parcel and more shipping cost for our customers.
So, we do recommend for our buyers to find some inserts locally or order some from Amazonfor zero shipping cost.
However, some customers do prefer to add an insert by us and pay an additional cost for the shipping, as it saves some time for them and they don’t have to research for an insert themselves.
Square pillow covers: We always recommend to our customers to test a pillow cover with 2 different insert sizes. When a pillow cover is 18×18 inches for example, test it with the same size of insert (18×18 inches) to achieve a more relaxed look, and try an insert which is a size larger, so 20×20 inches for a fuller elegant look. After testing, you can decide which option do you prefer.
However, there is a common rule of thumb of shams 18×18 inches and larger it is the best to order an insert 2 inches larger than the pillow cover size. Smaller shams than 18×18 inches should use the same insert as the cover size.
Rectangle/Lumbar pillow covers: order the same size of insert as the pillow cover is.
We do offer discounted prices to like-minded stores and boutiques all over the world. For more details please contact us!
We offer a gift wrap option. Our gift wrap is a luxury White Box with our Black logo on it. We are also happy to print your personalized note and add it to the gift wrap.
Please contact us, when you are ordering larger sizes (24, 26, 28) to make sure your cover fits in to the box.
- 1 item: We ship UK orders with Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed Service with a delivery aim of 2-3 working days!
- 2 or more products: In case of multiple items we use Royal Mail 1st class Signed Service with a delivery aim of 1 working day!
- 1 item we use Royal Mail International Standard Service with a delivery aim of 5-7 working days. No tracking number provided!
- 2 or more items: we use Royal Mail International Tracked Service with a delivery aim of 5-7 working days! Tracking number is provided!
- 1 item we use Royal Mail InternationalStandard Service with a delivery aim of 3-5 working days. No tracking number provided!
- 2 or more items: we use Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed Service with a delivery aim of 5-7 working days! Tracking number is provided!
- Wash: It can be machine or hand wash (no dry cleaning needed). Wash linen on low temperatures in lukewarm (30°C) or cold water. Only use mild detergents.
- Dry: Linen can be machine tumble dried on low heat or you can simply hang or lay flat to dry.
- Iron: Linen doesn’t require any ironing if you love the natural creases of the fabric. In case you thing a piece is really wrinkled you can iron the fabric when it is still dump on medium heat.
- Store: Store your linen products in dry and cool place. It is a moth resistant fabric, so you don’t have to worry about any insects. Do not use plastic bags for linen storage, as linen is a natural textile it needs breathing!