Chiang Mai Tribal Block Print Pillow Cover
£32.82 – £54.15
Our Chiang Mai cushion covers are our brand new selection for 2023, we receive the unique fabrics straight from Thailand and mix them with vegan leather. The limited collection is available in size 16×16 inches and 20×20 inches. Backside of the covers is Beige linen. Available in 4 designs: Floral, Tribal, Stripe, Light Peach
Our Block print pillow cover in Tribal Pattern is combined with Faux Vegan leather is a unique design you won’t be able to find in any other shop.
Our Chiang Mai cushion covers are our brand new selection for 2023, we receive the unique fabrics straight from Thailand. Their neutral colour palette creates an aesthetic room decor and the hand block patterns add a focal point. The limited collection is available in size 16×16 inches and 20×20 inches. Backside of the covers is Beige linen.
Chiangmai Pillow covers are available in 4 designs: Floral, Tribal, Stripe, Light Peach
D E T A I L S
*FABRIC and COLOUR:
Front: Chiang Mai Cream native cotton with Golden Brown-Orange Tribal Block print
Faux Nubuck Brown leather (distressed).
Back: Neutral 100% Beige Linen
Select your desired size from the drop-down menu.
Faux Leather: Wipe clean with damp cloth
Floral cotton: Spot Clean
Neutral linen backside: Spot clean
*Pillow insert is SOLD SEPARATELY!
If you can’t find the colour or size you are looking for please feel free to contact us, and we are happy to personalise a piece just for you.
This pillow cover is MADE TO ORDER just for you! Lead time: 2-5 working days.
In case you need the product sooner, please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
*Actual colours may vary from those shown due to the nature of photographing and monitor colour settings.
*Please read shop policies carefully before placing an order.
© All ideas and designs are property of Linen and Stripes.
- 1 item: We ship UK orders with Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed Service with a delivery aim of 2-3 working days!
- 2 or more products: In case of multiple items we use Royal Mail 1st class Signed Service with a delivery aim of 1 working day!
- 1 item we use Royal Mail International Standard Service with a delivery aim of 5-7 working days. No tracking number provided!
- 2 or more items: we use Royal Mail International Tracked Service with a delivery aim of 5-7 working days! Tracking number is provided!
- 1 item we use Royal Mail InternationalStandard Service with a delivery aim of 3-5 working days. No tracking number provided!
- 2 or more items: we use Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed Service with a delivery aim of 5-7 working days! Tracking number is provided!
- Wash: It can be machine or hand wash (no dry cleaning needed). Wash linen on low temperatures in lukewarm (30°C) or cold water. Only use mild detergents.
- Dry: Linen can be machine tumble dried on low heat or you can simply hang or lay flat to dry.
- Iron: Linen doesn’t require any ironing if you love the natural creases of the fabric. In case you thing a piece is really wrinkled you can iron the fabric when it is still dump on medium heat.
- Store: Store your linen products in dry and cool place. It is a moth resistant fabric, so you don’t have to worry about any insects. Do not use plastic bags for linen storage, as linen is a natural textile it needs breathing!