Cream Hemp Wall Basket
£44.90 – £46.90
Our Bestseller Wall basket is finally back in a new look, made with 100% eco-friendly HEMP. This neutral Hemp wall basket is a modern organiser made by hand with a Faux leather hook.
Multifunctional zero waste organiser, which can be used anywhere in the house and matching with any styles! Beautifully crafted and practical. Ideal sustainable gift!
Available in 4 designs: Tropical, Neutral Beige Hemp, Black and White Stripe, Zebra Print
D E T A I L S
*FABRIC and COLOUR:
100% Eco friendly Neutral Hemp
Faux Nubuck leather hook
*SIZE: in inches, please see drop down menu
Faux Leather hanger: Wipe clean with damp cloth
Cream linen: Spot clean
If you can’t find the colour or size you are looking for please feel free to contact us, and we are happy to personalise a piece just for you.
This linen basket is MADE TO ORDER just for you! Lead time: 2-5 days.
In case you need the product sooner, please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
*Actual colours may vary from those shown due to the nature of photographing and monitor colour settings.
*Please read shop policies carefully before placing an order.
© All ideas and designs are property of Linen and Stripes.
This work CANNOT BE DUPLICATED OR COPIED.
- 1 item: We ship UK orders with Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed Service with a delivery aim of 2-3 working days!
- 2 or more products: In case of multiple items we use Royal Mail 1st class Signed Service with a delivery aim of 1 working day!
- 1 item we use Royal Mail International Standard Service with a delivery aim of 5-7 working days. No tracking number provided!
- 2 or more items: we use Royal Mail International Tracked Service with a delivery aim of 5-7 working days! Tracking number is provided!
- 1 item we use Royal Mail InternationalStandard Service with a delivery aim of 3-5 working days. No tracking number provided!
- 2 or more items: we use Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed Service with a delivery aim of 5-7 working days! Tracking number is provided!
- Wash: It can be machine or hand wash (no dry cleaning needed). Wash linen on low temperatures in lukewarm (30°C) or cold water. Only use mild detergents.
- Dry: Linen can be machine tumble dried on low heat or you can simply hang or lay flat to dry.
- Iron: Linen doesn’t require any ironing if you love the natural creases of the fabric. In case you thing a piece is really wrinkled you can iron the fabric when it is still dump on medium heat.
- Store: Store your linen products in dry and cool place. It is a moth resistant fabric, so you don’t have to worry about any insects. Do not use plastic bags for linen storage, as linen is a natural textile it needs breathing!