Linen Cushions Cover with Triangle Pattern
£39.90 – £59.90
Scandinavian style decorative linen pillow covers in grey, off-white, and sand colors. Perfect for styling on sofas or beds in pairs, these covers blend well with other solid cushion covers in off-white, charcoal grey, or sand linens. Stonewashed for added softness and a timeless casual look, our 100% pure linen pillow covers are handmade to order, durable, suitable for any season, and get softer over time. They are easy to clean and style, making them a great addition to any home.
D E T A I L S
OUR LINEN PILLOWCASES ARE IDEAL FOR CUSTOMERS:
*with SENSITIVE SKIN: as 100% pure linen is naturally hypoallergenic and antibacterial. Perfect addition for homes with kids and pets.
*who need a FLEXIBILITY WITH SIZING: we are happy to create any size you need or any customised colour options.
*who CARES ABOUT THE ENVIRONMENT: linen is a sustainable decision as it is one of the most Eco friendly fabrics. Also at Linen and Stripes we make each product to the order and we don’t create unnecessary waste.
*who WANT AN EFFORTLESSLY ELEGANT, RELAXED HOME: our in-house designs are simple and sleek, made from natural textured linens. Matching with any style.
*FABRIC and COLOUR: 100% pure Stonewashed Linen Charcoal Grey, Off-White, Sand
Back side: Off White Stonewashed linen
*CLOSURE: Envelope closure
*Pillow insert is SOLD SEPARATELY!
If you can’t find the colour or size you are looking for please feel free to contact us, and we are happy to personalise a piece just for you.
This pillow cover is MADE TO ORDER just for you! Lead time: 2-5 working days.
In case you need the product sooner, please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
*Actual colours may vary from those shown due to the nature of photographing and monitor colour settings.
*Please read shop policies carefully before placing an order.
© All ideas and designs are property of Linen and Stripes.
This work CANNOT BE DUPLICATED OR COPIED.
- 1 item: We ship UK orders with Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed Service with a delivery aim of 2-3 working days!
- 2 or more products: In case of multiple items we use Royal Mail 1st class Signed Service with a delivery aim of 1 working day!
- 1 item we use Royal Mail International Standard Service with a delivery aim of 5-7 working days. No tracking number provided!
- 2 or more items: we use Royal Mail International Tracked Service with a delivery aim of 5-7 working days! Tracking number is provided!
- 1 item we use Royal Mail InternationalStandard Service with a delivery aim of 3-5 working days. No tracking number provided!
- 2 or more items: we use Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed Service with a delivery aim of 5-7 working days! Tracking number is provided!
- Wash: It can be machine or hand wash (no dry cleaning needed). Wash linen on low temperatures in lukewarm (30°C) or cold water. Only use mild detergents.
- Dry: Linen can be machine tumble dried on low heat or you can simply hang or lay flat to dry.
- Iron: Linen doesn’t require any ironing if you love the natural creases of the fabric. In case you thing a piece is really wrinkled you can iron the fabric when it is still dump on medium heat.
- Store: Store your linen products in dry and cool place. It is a moth resistant fabric, so you don’t have to worry about any insects. Do not use plastic bags for linen storage, as linen is a natural textile it needs breathing!