Modern Farmhouse Pillow Case Set of 2
£87.00 – £104.00
Introducing one of our Modern Farmhouse Linen Pillow Cover Set – the perfect blend of style, functionality, and longevity. Designed to elevate the appearance and atmosphere of your home and express your style. Crafted with care and premium materials, it promises long-lasting beauty and comfort for your busy lifestyle. Transform your home with a Linen and Stripes Pillow Cover set today!
The Modern Farmhouse pillow case set is made to order from natural linens and includes 2 of our bestsellers:
*Neutral Beige linen cover with Black pin stripes
*Colour block pillow case Brown, White, Beige
D E T A I L S
*FABRIC and COLOUR:
Brown, Beige, White 100% linen
The Back side: Beige 100% linen
SIZE 1 OPTION:
*Beige linen cover with Black stripes – 20x20inches
*Colour block pillow case Brown, White, Beige linen – 18×18 inches
SIZE 2 OPTION:
*Beige linen cover with Black stripes – 26x26inches
*Colour block pillow case Brown, White, Beige linen – 20×20 inches
Hand wash in lukewarm water or machine wash at 30 degrees
*Pillow insert is SOLD SEPARATELY!
If you can’t find the colour or size you are looking for please feel free to contact us, and we are happy to personalise a piece just for you.
This pillow cover is MADE TO ORDER just for you! Lead time: 4-5 days
In case you need the product sooner, please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
*Actual colours may vary from those shown due to the nature of photographing and monitor colour settings.
*Please read shop policies carefully before placing an order.
© All ideas and designs are property of Linen and Stripes.
- 1 item: We ship UK orders with Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed Service with a delivery aim of 2-3 working days!
- 2 or more products: In case of multiple items we use Royal Mail 1st class Signed Service with a delivery aim of 1 working day!
- 1 item we use Royal Mail International Standard Service with a delivery aim of 5-7 working days. No tracking number provided!
- 2 or more items: we use Royal Mail International Tracked Service with a delivery aim of 5-7 working days! Tracking number is provided!
- 1 item we use Royal Mail InternationalStandard Service with a delivery aim of 3-5 working days. No tracking number provided!
- 2 or more items: we use Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed Service with a delivery aim of 5-7 working days! Tracking number is provided!
- Wash: It can be machine or hand wash (no dry cleaning needed). Wash linen on low temperatures in lukewarm (30°C) or cold water. Only use mild detergents.
- Dry: Linen can be machine tumble dried on low heat or you can simply hang or lay flat to dry.
- Iron: Linen doesn’t require any ironing if you love the natural creases of the fabric. In case you thing a piece is really wrinkled you can iron the fabric when it is still dump on medium heat.
- Store: Store your linen products in dry and cool place. It is a moth resistant fabric, so you don’t have to worry about any insects. Do not use plastic bags for linen storage, as linen is a natural textile it needs breathing!