Modern Scandinavian Pillow Cover Set of 2
£87.00 – £104.00
Achieve an effortlessly stylish Scandinavian look with our grey and beige linen pillow cover set. The neutral colours and natural material complement any decor, creating a cozy and inviting atmosphere.
The handmade cushion cover set includes two bestsellers:
*Neutral Beige linen cover with Black pin stripes
*Colour block pillow case Grey, White, Beige
D E T A I L S
*FABRIC and COLOUR:
Grey, Beige, White 100% linen
The Back side: Beige 100% linen
SET 1 OPTION:
*Beige linen cover with Black stripes – 20x20inches
*Colour block pillow case Grey, White, Beige linen – 18×18 inches
*Beige linen cover with Black stripes – 26x26inches
*Colour block pillow case Grey, White, Beige linen – 20×20 inches
Hand wash in lukewarm water or machine wash at 30 degrees
*Pillow insert is SOLD SEPARATELY!
If you can’t find the colour or size you are looking for please feel free to contact us, and we are happy to personalise a piece just for you.
This pillow cover is MADE TO ORDER just for you! Lead time: 4-5 days
In case you need the product sooner, please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
*Actual colours may vary from those shown due to the nature of photographing and monitor colour settings.
*Please read shop policies carefully before placing an order.
© All ideas and designs are property of Linen and Stripes.
- 1 item: We ship UK orders with Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed Service with a delivery aim of 2-3 working days!
- 2 or more products: In case of multiple items we use Royal Mail 1st class Signed Service with a delivery aim of 1 working day!
- 1 item we use Royal Mail International Standard Service with a delivery aim of 5-7 working days. No tracking number provided!
- 2 or more items: we use Royal Mail International Tracked Service with a delivery aim of 5-7 working days! Tracking number is provided!
- 1 item we use Royal Mail InternationalStandard Service with a delivery aim of 3-5 working days. No tracking number provided!
- 2 or more items: we use Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed Service with a delivery aim of 5-7 working days! Tracking number is provided!
- Wash: It can be machine or hand wash (no dry cleaning needed). Wash linen on low temperatures in lukewarm (30°C) or cold water. Only use mild detergents.
- Dry: Linen can be machine tumble dried on low heat or you can simply hang or lay flat to dry.
- Iron: Linen doesn’t require any ironing if you love the natural creases of the fabric. In case you thing a piece is really wrinkled you can iron the fabric when it is still dump on medium heat.
- Store: Store your linen products in dry and cool place. It is a moth resistant fabric, so you don’t have to worry about any insects. Do not use plastic bags for linen storage, as linen is a natural textile it needs breathing!