Mustard Stonewashed Linen Napkin
£8.25 – £13.50
Our Mustard Stonewashed linen napkins add a timeless beauty to any table decor. Each of these Eco-friendly cloth napkins are long lasting, ultra absorbent, naturally dirt-resistant, they dry quickly and get softer over time.
Made by hand to the order in UK. Personalised embroidered napkins are available on request. We offer Bulk order discounts and quick turnaround time for urgent napkin orders.
D E T A I L S
These soft textured linen napkins are easy to clean and easy to style, perfect for any occasion. Use them at home every day as dinner napkins, or update any party decor with these fabric napkins. Perfect for Christmas, Weddings, Kids Birthday parties, Baby showers, Birthday parties, Bridal showers. Also great sustainable present idea.
PRODUCT D E T A I L S:
Available in 6 colours: Mustard, Sage Green, Off-White, Sand, Light Blue, Dark Grey
100% Stonewashed Linen
Natural linen is kind to the skin and environment, hypoallergenic and eco friendly fabric.
Ideal fabric for sensitive skin, great for kids too.
Available in 5 size options:
10x10inches – 25×25 cm
16×16 inches – 40×40 cm
18×18 inches – 45×45 cm
20×20 inches – 50×50 cm
22×22 inche – 55×55 cm
Machine wash at 30 degrees or hand wash in lukewarm water. Lay flat to dry.
If you can’t find the colour or size you are looking for please feel free to contact us, and we are happy to personalise a piece just for you.
This pillow cover is MADE TO ORDER just for you! Lead time: 4-5 DAYS.
In case you need the product sooner, please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
*Actual colours may vary from those shown due to the nature of photographing and monitor colour settings.
*Please read shop policies carefully before placing an order.
© All ideas and designs are property of Linen and Stripes.
This work CANNOT BE DUPLICATED OR COPIED.
**FOR BRIDES AND GROOMS**
Our linen napkins are very popular as WEDDING NAPKINS, they are ideal for embroidery and unique guest presents. Please contact us in case you want a BULK NAPKIN order. We offer quick turnaround time and discounts for bigger orders. We are able to make any sizes and also happy to mix and match the colours according to your need and current fabric stock.
**FOR RESTAURANT AND HOTEL OWNERS**
Our stonewashed linen napkins are beautiful and practical, extremely durable, stylish and easy to clean. We are already working together with restaurant owners who absolutely love our handmade cloth napkins. Please get in touch if you would like to order a bigger amount of our linen napkins. We offer discounted pricing and happy to create any size.
- 1 item: We ship UK orders with Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed Service with a delivery aim of 2-3 working days!
- 2 or more products: In case of multiple items we use Royal Mail 1st class Signed Service with a delivery aim of 1 working day!
- 1 item we use Royal Mail International Standard Service with a delivery aim of 5-7 working days. No tracking number provided!
- 2 or more items: we use Royal Mail International Tracked Service with a delivery aim of 5-7 working days! Tracking number is provided!
- 1 item we use Royal Mail InternationalStandard Service with a delivery aim of 3-5 working days. No tracking number provided!
- 2 or more items: we use Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed Service with a delivery aim of 5-7 working days! Tracking number is provided!
- Wash: It can be machine or hand wash (no dry cleaning needed). Wash linen on low temperatures in lukewarm (30°C) or cold water. Only use mild detergents.
- Dry: Linen can be machine tumble dried on low heat or you can simply hang or lay flat to dry.
- Iron: Linen doesn’t require any ironing if you love the natural creases of the fabric. In case you thing a piece is really wrinkled you can iron the fabric when it is still dump on medium heat.
- Store: Store your linen products in dry and cool place. It is a moth resistant fabric, so you don’t have to worry about any insects. Do not use plastic bags for linen storage, as linen is a natural textile it needs breathing!