Pure Stonewashed Linen Pillow Cover in Oatmeal and Off-White with Stripes
£41.50 – £58.50
Revitalise your home with our Pure Stonewashed Oatmeal and Off-White linen pillow cover. This natural linen throw pillow is designed and handmade in-house and the stripe pattern is added by us to the fabric. They add a timeless casual style to any home. Each of our 100% pure linen pillow cover is handmade to the order, durable, perfect for any season, gets softer over time, easy to clean and easy to style.
D E T A I L S
*FABRIC and COLOUR:
100% pure Stonewashed Linen Oatmeal, Off-White
White cotton yarn and Jute yarn for the stripes.
Ideal fabric for sensitive skin: hypoallergenic, anti-static, dirt, bug and moth resistant!
High quality natural linen (international certificate of compliance with environmental requirements of Oeko-Tex Standard 100)!
*CLOSURE: Envelope closure
*Pillow insert is SOLD SEPARATELY!
If you can’t find the colour or size you are looking for please feel free to contact us, and we are happy to personalise a piece just for you.
MADE TO ORDER just for you! Lead time: 2-5 working days.
In case you need the product sooner, please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
*Actual colours may vary from those shown due to the nature of photographing and monitor colour settings.
*Please read shop policies carefully before placing an order.
© All ideas and designs are property of Linen and Stripes.
This work CANNOT BE DUPLICATED OR COPIED.
- 1 item: We ship UK orders with Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed Service with a delivery aim of 2-3 working days!
- 2 or more products: In case of multiple items we use Royal Mail 1st class Signed Service with a delivery aim of 1 working day!
- 1 item we use Royal Mail International Standard Service with a delivery aim of 5-7 working days. No tracking number provided!
- 2 or more items: we use Royal Mail International Tracked Service with a delivery aim of 5-7 working days! Tracking number is provided!
- 1 item we use Royal Mail InternationalStandard Service with a delivery aim of 3-5 working days. No tracking number provided!
- 2 or more items: we use Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed Service with a delivery aim of 5-7 working days! Tracking number is provided!
- Wash: It can be machine or hand wash (no dry cleaning needed). Wash linen on low temperatures in lukewarm (30°C) or cold water. Only use mild detergents.
- Dry: Linen can be machine tumble dried on low heat or you can simply hang or lay flat to dry.
- Iron: Linen doesn’t require any ironing if you love the natural creases of the fabric. In case you thing a piece is really wrinkled you can iron the fabric when it is still dump on medium heat.
- Store: Store your linen products in dry and cool place. It is a moth resistant fabric, so you don’t have to worry about any insects. Do not use plastic bags for linen storage, as linen is a natural textile it needs breathing!
There are no reviews yet.