Set of 3 Boho Linen Pillow Cover
A Boho Pillow Cover Set of 3 Handmade Linen Cushion Covers. The Minimalist Stripe Throw Pillows work beautifully with the Faux Leather Zebra pillowcase, adding some visual pattern to your sofa. Every detail is thoughtfully designed in this made to order set, even the last stripe is added by hand to the fabric.
Unique Designer Throw Pillow set with a neutral colour palette is matching with any hime decor style from Bohemian decor to Minimalist Scandinavian.
This Eye Catching Linen Pillow Cover set Features:
*Off-White Stonewashed Linen Pillow with Black stripes
*Faux Leather and Zebra cushion cover
*Black Linen Pillowcase with White Stripes
D E T A I L S
*FABRIC and COLOUR:
Off White 100% Stonewashed Linen, Black cotton stripes
Back side: Off white 100% stonewashed linen
Tan Faux Nubuck leather, Zebra print linen
Back side: neutral Beige 100% linen
Black 100% linen with White cotton stripes
Back side: Black 100% linen
*Off-White Stonewashed Linen Pillow with Black stripes – 20×20 inches
*Faux Leather and Zebra cushion cover – 18×18 inches
*Black Linen Pillowcase with White Stripes – 12×16 inches
Faux Leather: Wipe clean with damp cloth
Beige/Navy linen: Spot clean
*Pillow insert is SOLD SEPARATELY!
If you can’t find the colour or size you are looking for please feel free to contact us, and we are happy to personalise a piece just for you.
This pillow cover is MADE TO ORDER just for you! Lead time: 4-5 days
In case you need the product sooner, please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
*Actual colours may vary from those shown due to the nature of photographing and monitor colour settings.
*Please read shop policies carefully before placing an order.
© All ideas and designs are property of Linen and Stripes.
- 1 item: We ship UK orders with Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed Service with a delivery aim of 2-3 working days!
- 2 or more products: In case of multiple items we use Royal Mail 1st class Signed Service with a delivery aim of 1 working day!
- 1 item we use Royal Mail International Standard Service with a delivery aim of 5-7 working days. No tracking number provided!
- 2 or more items: we use Royal Mail International Tracked Service with a delivery aim of 5-7 working days! Tracking number is provided!
- 1 item we use Royal Mail InternationalStandard Service with a delivery aim of 3-5 working days. No tracking number provided!
- 2 or more items: we use Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed Service with a delivery aim of 5-7 working days! Tracking number is provided!
- Wash: It can be machine or hand wash (no dry cleaning needed). Wash linen on low temperatures in lukewarm (30°C) or cold water. Only use mild detergents.
- Dry: Linen can be machine tumble dried on low heat or you can simply hang or lay flat to dry.
- Iron: Linen doesn’t require any ironing if you love the natural creases of the fabric. In case you thing a piece is really wrinkled you can iron the fabric when it is still dump on medium heat.
- Store: Store your linen products in dry and cool place. It is a moth resistant fabric, so you don’t have to worry about any insects. Do not use plastic bags for linen storage, as linen is a natural textile it needs breathing!