Set of 3 Scandinavian Style Pillow Cover
A Modern Scandi Style Pillow Cover set of 3 Designer cushion covers. We combined in this Made to Order pillow case set 3 of our best seller throw pillows:
*Neutral Beige linen cover with Black/White/Jute stripes
*Colour block pillow case Tan Faux leather, Grey/Beige linen
*Black linen cushion cover with White Stripes
This pillow cover combo set will add a Modern Scandinavian Farmhouse look to your living room sofa. The mixture of the Faux leather and linen fabrics creates texture and the neutral colour palette goes with anything. The classic timeless style is working with any style from modern rustic farmhouse to boho decor.
D E T A I L S
*FABRIC and COLOUR:
Tan Faux Nubuck leather (distressed), Grey 100% linen, Beige 100% linen, Black 100% linen
The Back side: Beige 100% linen
Back side of the Black lumbar cover: Black 100% linen
*Beige linen cover with Black/White/Jute stripes – 20x20inches
*Colour block pillow case Tan Faux leather, Grey/Beige linen – 18×18 inches
*Black linen cushion cover with White Stripes – 12×16 inches
Faux Leather: Wipe clean with damp cloth
Beige/Navy linen: Spot clean
*Pillow insert is SOLD SEPARATELY!
If you can’t find the colour or size you are looking for please feel free to contact us, and we are happy to personalise a piece just for you.
This pillow cover is MADE TO ORDER just for you! Lead time: 4-5 days
In case you need the product sooner, please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
*Actual colours may vary from those shown due to the nature of photographing and monitor colour settings.
*Please read shop policies carefully before placing an order.
© All ideas and designs are property of Linen and Stripes.
- 1 item: We ship UK orders with Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed Service with a delivery aim of 2-3 working days!
- 2 or more products: In case of multiple items we use Royal Mail 1st class Signed Service with a delivery aim of 1 working day!
- 1 item we use Royal Mail International Standard Service with a delivery aim of 5-7 working days. No tracking number provided!
- 2 or more items: we use Royal Mail International Tracked Service with a delivery aim of 5-7 working days! Tracking number is provided!
- 1 item we use Royal Mail InternationalStandard Service with a delivery aim of 3-5 working days. No tracking number provided!
- 2 or more items: we use Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed Service with a delivery aim of 5-7 working days! Tracking number is provided!
- Wash: It can be machine or hand wash (no dry cleaning needed). Wash linen on low temperatures in lukewarm (30°C) or cold water. Only use mild detergents.
- Dry: Linen can be machine tumble dried on low heat or you can simply hang or lay flat to dry.
- Iron: Linen doesn’t require any ironing if you love the natural creases of the fabric. In case you thing a piece is really wrinkled you can iron the fabric when it is still dump on medium heat.
- Store: Store your linen products in dry and cool place. It is a moth resistant fabric, so you don’t have to worry about any insects. Do not use plastic bags for linen storage, as linen is a natural textile it needs breathing!