Green Leafy Cloth Napkin
£8.25 – £13.50
Introducing our Green Leafy Cloth Napkin, which is the perfect choice to elevate your table settings with timeless charm and style! Ideal for festive gatherings and summer parties, perfect choice as a Christmas napkin.
Crafted with care for sustainability, they are washable and reusable, making cleanup a breeze. Handmade in the UK with attention to detail and quality.
PRODUCT D E T A I L S:
*COLOUR and FABRIC:
Green Leafy pattern – 100% cotton
Available in 5 size options:
10x10inches – 25×25 cm
16×16 inches – 40×40 cm
18×18 inches – 45×45 cm
20×20 inches – 50×50 cm
22×22 inches – 55×55 cm
Machine wash at 30 degrees or hand wash in lukewarm water. Lay flat to dry.
If you can’t find the colour or size you are looking for please feel free to contact us, and we are happy to personalise a piece just for you.
Made by hand to the order in UK. Personalised embroidered napkins are available on request. We offer Bulk order discounts and quick turnaround time for urgent napkin orders.
This cloth napkin is MADE TO ORDER just for you! Lead time: 4-5 DAYS.
In case you need the product sooner, please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
*Actual colours may vary from those shown due to the nature of photographing and monitor colour settings.
*Please read shop policies carefully before placing an order.
© All ideas and designs are property of Linen and Stripes.
This work CANNOT BE DUPLICATED OR COPIED.
**FOR BRIDES AND GROOMS**
Our linen napkins are very popular as WEDDING NAPKINS, they are ideal for embroidery and unique guest presents. Please contact us in case you want a BULK NAPKIN order. We offer quick turnaround time and discounts for bigger orders. We are able to make any sizes and also happy to mix and match the colours according to your need and current fabric stock.
**FOR RESTAURANT AND HOTEL OWNERS**
Our stonewashed linen napkins are beautiful and practical, extremely durable, stylish and easy to clean. We are already working together with restaurant owners who absolutely love our handmade cloth napkins. Please get in touch if you would like to order a bigger amount of our linen napkins. We offer discounted pricing and happy to create any size.
- 1 item: We ship UK orders with Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed Service with a delivery aim of 2-3 working days!
- 2 or more products: In case of multiple items we use Royal Mail 1st class Signed Service with a delivery aim of 1 working day!
- 1 item we use Royal Mail International Standard Service with a delivery aim of 5-7 working days. No tracking number provided!
- 2 or more items: we use Royal Mail International Tracked Service with a delivery aim of 5-7 working days! Tracking number is provided!
- 1 item we use Royal Mail InternationalStandard Service with a delivery aim of 3-5 working days. No tracking number provided!
- 2 or more items: we use Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed Service with a delivery aim of 5-7 working days! Tracking number is provided!
- Wash: It can be machine or hand wash (no dry cleaning needed). Wash linen on low temperatures in lukewarm (30°C) or cold water. Only use mild detergents.
- Dry: Linen can be machine tumble dried on low heat or you can simply hang or lay flat to dry.
- Iron: Linen doesn’t require any ironing if you love the natural creases of the fabric. In case you thing a piece is really wrinkled you can iron the fabric when it is still dump on medium heat.
- Store: Store your linen products in dry and cool place. It is a moth resistant fabric, so you don’t have to worry about any insects. Do not use plastic bags for linen storage, as linen is a natural textile it needs breathing!