Stonewashed Linen Beanbag Chair with Back Support
Our Stonewashed Linen Bean Bag Cover will add a modern touch for your decor. The Beanbag is designed to provide an extra back support, it is extremely comfortable, adapts to any body form. Ideal as an extra seat for your living room or a gaming bean bag chair for the playroom. Perfect for the whole family, to watch a film, read a book and snuggle. Amazing gift idea. Beautiful, Practical and Comfortable.
D E T A I L S
The linen stonewashed bean bag chair cover comes with an inner case. Both the bean bag cover and the inner case are Handmade by us and have a zipper closure. Bean bag filling is not included. Handmade to the order from 100% Stonewashed Linen fabrics with double stitching to make it extremely durable. Comes with an inner case for the filling, so easily washable!
Available in 6 colours: Mustard, Moss Green, Blue, Sand, Off-White, Dark Grey
Happy to provide fabric samples.
PRODUCT D E T A I L S:
Bean Bag Cover: 100% Stonewashed Linen
Inner Case: Stiff net
Bean bag cover: zipper closure
Inner Case: zipper closure
Height: 90 cm – 35 inches
Wide: 80cm – 32 inches
Seat Height – 36cm – 14 inches
FILLING IS NOT INCLUDED!
The listing is for a bean bag chair cover and an inner case
The only thing you will need to do is fill the inner case with the bean bag filling.
Buying the filling locally is the most Environmental friendly option, as we can keep the shipping cost minimum for our customers.
Also, you would be able to choose the best type of filler for your needs and be able to refill anytime.
For the adult size you will need a 300-liter bag of filling – about 11 lb.
As the Bean Bag comes with an inner case it is easily removable and machine washable at 30 degrees.
Lay flat for drying.
If you can’t find the colour or size you are looking for please feel free to contact us, and we are happy to personalise a piece just for you.
This pillow cover is MADE TO ORDER just for you! Lead time: 2-5 days.
In case you need the product sooner, please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
*Actual colours may vary from those shown due to the nature of photographing and monitor colour settings.
*Please read shop policies carefully before placing an order.
© All ideas and designs are property of Linen and Stripes.
This work CANNOT BE DUPLICATED OR COPIED.
- 1 item: We ship UK orders with Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed Service with a delivery aim of 2-3 working days!
- 2 or more products: In case of multiple items we use Royal Mail 1st class Signed Service with a delivery aim of 1 working day!
- 1 item we use Royal Mail International Standard Service with a delivery aim of 5-7 working days. No tracking number provided!
- 2 or more items: we use Royal Mail International Tracked Service with a delivery aim of 5-7 working days! Tracking number is provided!
- 1 item we use Royal Mail InternationalStandard Service with a delivery aim of 3-5 working days. No tracking number provided!
- 2 or more items: we use Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed Service with a delivery aim of 5-7 working days! Tracking number is provided!
- Wash: It can be machine or hand wash (no dry cleaning needed). Wash linen on low temperatures in lukewarm (30°C) or cold water. Only use mild detergents.
- Dry: Linen can be machine tumble dried on low heat or you can simply hang or lay flat to dry.
- Iron: Linen doesn’t require any ironing if you love the natural creases of the fabric. In case you thing a piece is really wrinkled you can iron the fabric when it is still dump on medium heat.
- Store: Store your linen products in dry and cool place. It is a moth resistant fabric, so you don’t have to worry about any insects. Do not use plastic bags for linen storage, as linen is a natural textile it needs breathing!